Over the years and with the enhancements of technology, we get a lot of information about artificial legs online. But what about daily tasks that are often neglected?
We bring forth the best strategies that you can use in your day-to-day life. It will help you navigate your tasks in a smart and efficient way, saving you both time and money. Follow these simple life hacks and reach out to us to know more:
- Bathroom floor grip stickers – They are the best to create proper friction, saving you from unforeseen falls and slipping while taking a shower.
- Ice packs – Always keep an ice pack handy, to treat agitated and irritated stumps.
- Socks with extra grip – To help you feel more stable with a prosthetic leg, grip socks make you feel the floor surface better to prevent any kind of fall/slip.
- Shower chair – This helps you give you a more comfortable and stress free shower while resting your leg and stump.
- Be a part of a community – A sense of community keeps you motivated and helps you feel understood. Do check CapeAble and get started!
- Walking Aids – Crutches and walkers help you in unprecedented situations where you’re not in reach of your prosthetic leg or the artificial leg is not functional.
- One-stop guide for every amputee – Check it here.
- Avail Instalimb care plan! – Save more than 20,000 as a new amputee and more than 60,000 as an existing user! Call us today.
If you’re looking for a new device, interested in getting multiple offers, confused if a new socket will be the right fit, or any other queries accordingly. This is the time to reach out to us and try a test socket free of cost. Step it up with Instalimb – Contact us today!